ARTICLES ABOUT COPs, ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE
By Sandor Alejandro Gerendas-Kiss
- Solar energy, a big bet against climate change
- Why is there so much talk about energy and climate change?
- Traces of the Anthropocene
- Single-use plastics at amazing levels of contamination
- The electric car and the thriller of the year 2020
- Kill a Tree
- Wind Energy, unlimited, clean and efficient
- Planet Water without water
- Pioneers of Climate Change
- Global Warming or Climate Change?
- Fracking fever, a real threat to Paris Agreement
- Brief history of the COPs – UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. Updated February 2018
Year 2017 and 2016
- Summary and Conclusions of the COP23
- Past, present and future of the electric car or how the green car can save the planet
- How to be an activist of Earth and not dying in the attempt
- What are hurricanes and how do they relate to global warming
- Is the Earth a theme park owned by Homo sapiens?
- The Amazon rainforest, the lung of world
- Why we do celebrate Earth Day? What is a Geo-Almanac?
- How Borneo already had its own Climate Change made by human hands
- Borneo, a history of an ecological catastrophe that has not yet ended
- Cubagua and its Early Human Predators
- From historical ecology to the Anthropocene
- Are the objectives of the Paris Agreement realistic?
Year 2015 and earlier
- Apology of the Earth
- The Kyoto Protocol walks like a lost soul out there
- The Protocol of Kyoto, Pandora’s box and Google
- The Protocol of Kyoto died, house for sale in wonderful beach
- The Protocol of Kyoto went up to the roof
- The four bubbles of the Apocalypse
- The bubble of climate
- The bubble of commodities
- The bubble of money
- The bubble of population
- When the end of the world is not fiction
- The voices of Cancun
- New Economic crisis + New climate crisis
- In novels about water there are many gaps
- For a fixed section of Environment in newspapers
- Leaders of the world’s eyes are upon you humanity
- COP 15 Copenhagen: the fate of humanity will be played?
- COP 15, Copenhagen is not a game … (I)